Monday, March 12, 2012

Tumulty's Pub

Tumulty's is one of the many restaurants on New Brunswick's main street. One night, my friend and I were looking for a place to have a drink, but they had already closed. So we decided to try again.
This is their version of potato skins. Ok, Tumulty's, this is called potato wedges. It's different. At least they tasted good.
Calamari. I haven't had it in years, since that time I got food poisoning. I didn't get sick this time, so I guess it was ok. A little harder to chew than I remember, though. I don't know anything about the preparation or if that can be controlled.
Buffalo wings. They were ok. We decided we're definitely going to Buffalo Wild Wings next time.
The food wasn't anything special, but the service was a bigger issue. When we walked in, we stood there for at least three minutes while the employees talked and laughed while periodically glancing at us. Also, it got pretty busy, and it felt like they were rushing us out. That's never good. We didn't really feel obligated to leave since they didn't feel obligated to provide quality service. Just so you know, Harvest Moon Brewery across the street is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment